NomadFEST brings together a dedicated team of volunteers to help ensure festival patrons have the best experience possible. In exchange, volunteers receive special edition “crew” t-shirt and gear, early arrival and late departure, parking in the volunteer parking area (if not a VIP attendee), VIP access to the movie RV Nomads the Sequel on Premiere Day, and will gain an exclusive, hands on, behind the scenes glimpse of the festival in action.
Last year at our first annual NomadFEST we had over 30 volunteers dedicate their time to help make NomadFEST a huge success. They were a great contribution to the festival and the community and we honestly could not hold such a world-class event without the volunteers. As we grow each year, we are always in need of enthusiastic and hardworking volunteers to be part of Epic Nomad TV’s NomadFEST.
The Volunteer Experience:
- Volunteers will have a rewarding experience while being treated with courtesy and respect.
- Although volunteers will work hard they can expect that they will have fun too.
- Volunteer shifts will run approximately 2-4 hours per day, but not necessarily every day.
- Volunteers get a behind-the-scenes look at how a festival is run and learn more about Epic Nomad TV and the content creators industry.
- Work with a team of professionals that that enjoy movies and content creation just as much as the volunteers do.
- Volunteers make new friends and connections easily.
NomadFEST Expectation of Volunteers:
- Be very visible and a “front-line” part of the NomadFEST team.
- Behave in a highly professional manner at all times while on duty.
- Arrive for scheduled shifts on-time, dressed appropriately, and ready to work.
- Become familiar with the information in the festival program.
- Contact the Volunteer Coordinator with any schedule or shift changes.
- Work assigned schedule but take time to enjoy the festival.
There are numerous volunteer opportunities for NomadFEST attendees. The following are categories we are looking for volunteers.
|Administration/Planning||Graphics Work/IT Assistance|
|Camp Hosting||Parking Attendants|
|ENTV Info Booth/Store||Registration/Guest Services|
|Event Setup/Tear Down||Speakers/Workshop Facilitators|
|Food Vendor Coordination||Volunteer Coordination|
|Greeter/Runner/Stage Hands||Vendor Fair Coordination|